The Google Play Store app comes installed on all supported mobile devices that run on Android OS version 2.2 and above. But there are many tablets, like HCL ME tablet, in the market which do not have Google Play Store pre-installed on them. Or there are chances that you might have accidentally deleted the app from your tablet.
Now there is no point of worry as it is super easy to get the Google’s app market back on your device, without missing out all the apps The Play Store offers you.
- The simplest method includes downloading the Play Store APK manually.
- Now there are two ways to get the APK file installed on your tablet.
- Either you can download this file directly on your tablet on which you want the Google Play Store or else you can copy the file to your tablet from your computer.
- If you have downloaded it directly on your tablet, the next step to be performed is to enable the “Unknown Sources” option in the settings menu of the tablet.
- Now go to the Downloads folder of your device and click the downloaded APK file to launch it.
- You will be prompted to read permissions and accept. Once you click on Accept, the installation will initiate.
- Once the installation is complete, create a Google account or use an existing account, if any, to log into the Play Store.
- The app will directly come into your tablet’s menu.
Some people do not prefer downloading the files directly to their tablets or phones by the fear of some virus attack. So they prefer download the file to their PCs and scan them through a virus scanner software before using them further. If you have downloaded the APK file to your PC, then all you need to do is just copy the file to your tablet where you want to access Play Store. The rest of the steps are to be followed as discussed above.
Once the app is installed successfully, you will be able to see and use the Google Play Store on your tablet easily.
Download Google Play Store APK