With the launch of Tappy Chicken for the iOS and Android platforms, the original game of ‘Flappy Bird’ has not gone into extinction rather market competitors and other mega-budget game developers are trying to make some money from this theme. Tappy Chicken game is also a step in the same direction for Epic Games which will definitely showcase simplicity and utmost versatility of fresh Unreal Engine 4.
You are already known to the Epic Games for their best game series creation like Unreal Tournament, Infinity Blade and Gears of War.
How to play Tappy Chicken?
If you have already played Flappy Bird, you will find similar scoring patterns in this game because the player has to keep tapping on the screen so that chicken flies through the vertical bar gaps. You will score more and more points after the chicken crosses a gap. However, if the bird hits or fall down somewhere else, it will lay eggs of typical color depicting a particular score range of the player. This is all about the game and you will need to start it again.
Important features of Tappy Chicken (Unreal Engine 4)
- Blueprint visual scripting method has been used to build this excellent game.
- Beautiful visuals in 2D style
- Modifications at ease
- Brilliant support from AdMob, Leader boards and achievements
- Lesser system requirements
- Compatible with HTML and many other mobile platforms
Download your favorite Tappy Chicken on Mac and PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Touch)
Method 1 (for Android)
- BlueStacks offline installer should be installed on PC.
- Look for Tappy Chicken game in the search bar of BlueStacks APK from its home page.
- Just download and install the game to play whenever you want.
Method 2 (for iOS)
- Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 iOS Emulator on PC.
- Open the application and search for the Tappy Chicken in the home page.
- After you find it, simply download and install the game app to system. Enjoy unlimited game play with excellent features!
GeneMotion and YouWave Android Emulators can also be used to play Tappy Chicken game on your PC.