iOS Mail APK : Mailbox, the designer of popular iOS Mail app, makes splendid availability for Android Phones and tablets. But limitations ends there as Mailbox is just limited for Gmail and iCloud accounts, the support for other platform is just about to knock the door.
Mailbox Android App
Mailbox for Android will work just in the same fashion it was on your iPhone 5S, 5C running iOS 7. With a simple swipe, you can archive, trash and organization your mail inbox. People have rated Mailbox as the best-rated email management app ever and we were pleased to see its availability on my Samsung Galaxy S2 as well.
Install Mailbox APK on Android
Follow the instructions mentioned below –
- Download Mailbox v1.0 apk.
- Either download the above app to your phone directly or on your PC.
- If you have downloaded it on your PC, then connect your phone to PC using USB Cable and then transfer it to your phone storage.
- Now ensure that Settings > Security > Unknown Sources is selected.
- Using any File Manager browse through the file location and tap on it to begin the installation.
- Select Package Installer, if prompted.
- Your Mailbox app is now installed successfully.
Mailbox App Latest Version
- Mailbox v1.0 apk
- Mailbox v1.1 apk
- Mailbox v2.0 apk
Also Read – Disable Camera Shutter Sound on Android
Please consider sharing this article with your friends on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.