Rooting is a process which allows the users to get a private control over the smartphone, tablet which they use. Also, rooting a device gives you the privilege to transfer application from internal memory to external storage. Thus, the performance of you device improves and you enjoy the new experience. So, one such third party software that can help you to root your Android device with ease is TowelRoot. This rooting software has been developed by Geohot, the professional iPhone hacker. By using this software, you can root your device merely by a single click!
The root software was initially released for AT&T & Verizon Galaxy S5. However, the software works fine on Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 and various other smartphones too.
You just need to follow the steps given below to download TowelRoot software on your device:
- Step 1: The first thing that you need to do is, download “TowelRoot apk” for Android.
- Step 2: Then, you need to move the apk from your PC to phone storage. In this, you firstly need to enable the option of receiving apps from “Unknown Sources”
- Step 3: After transferring, you just need to tap on the application and install it on your device.
- Step 4: once the application is installed on your device, you just need to run it by selecting it from the app drawer.
- Step 5: Now, from the app menu, you need to select the option “Make it ra1N”.
- Step 6: The process, will take a few seconds and your device will be rooted successfully.
Thus, TowelRoot app is the best app if you want to root your device.