Dropbox acquired Mailbox, the brain behind iOS email app. Since last month, Mailbox for Android launch was imminent and it happens to be on April 10, 2014 that Mailbox App for Android is finally announced with OS X app coming up soon.
Download Mailbox for PC
Well that’s not the actual point of discussion here as we in this tutorial will guide you on how to install Mailbox app on Windows and Mac computers/PCs/laptops.
Also Read – Mailbox Apk download
Mailbox is top rated email management app and since I have installed on my HTC One phone, I love it. But that allows managing my emails on Android phone, and I though how can I manage it on Windows or Mac PC. I got the answer and here is how I did it on my Windows 7 PC.
You need to follow below simple steps to get Mailbox for PC –
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your Windows PC. It’s also available for Mac for free.
- Begin installing Bluestacks and open it.
- Use search tool to find “Mailbox”.
- Among the listed selected the right app and click on Install.
Mailbox App Features
The following are the features of Mailbox app which you have downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1 PC –
- Delightful user interface and smart features
- Easy Gestures to archive, delete, read later emails
- Snooze email for later read
- Checks for email from cloud
Also Read – Disable Camera Shutter Sound on Android
I hope you have finally go the Mailbox on PC and enjoying it. If yes, then do share it with your friends on social networks or else drop us a comment if facing any problems.